LAN-Dockingstation - 9160/00
The innovative Philips LAN Docking Station adds an entirely
dimension to PC-free file transfer. It allows dictations to be
transferred via LAN from the Digital Pocket Memo directly to the
transcriptionist. Free of geographical constraint: dictations can be
sent to any destination, whether to the room next door or anywhere in
the world. There is no need to connect the docking station to a PC, no
need for software, and only minimum user training is necessary. It can
also be set up and maintained via remote configuration. Encryption and
password protection on the Digital Pocket Memo ensure that dictations
can be sent securely over the company network or the Internet.
Simplify the dictation workflow
- Upload the dictation files from your Digital Pocket Memo
directly to the network, bypassing your PC or any other application.
- Reduce document turnaround time by transferring files
directly to a transcriptionist.
Guaranteed high security
- Secure file transfer supported via SFTP
- Password protection for secure configuration access
- Theft protection with Kensington lock
- Platform independence enables easy configuration via a Web
- Centralized set-up and administration for multiple Docking
- Minimum user training required