Conversor DIL48/PLCC52 ZIF MCS196-1
* Adaptador especial, designado para chips Intel MCS196 em encapsulamento PLCC52 (87C196 JQ, JR, JT, JV).
* Suporta 10.000 inserções.
- Insert adapter to the device programmer ZIF socket
according to the picture placed near of it. If you have some doubts
about orientation of this adapter in device programmer ZIF socket, it
is valid general rule, the orientation of the text of title is the same
as the text on the top of the device programmer.
- Push the top of adapter ZIF socket to open it. Insert the
device into the adapter ZIF socket. The right position of the
programmed device in adapter ZIF socket is show at picture near (mainly
left above) the adapter ZIF socket. Then release adapter ZIF socket.
- Visually check interconnection between device and adapter
ZIF socket. If everything looks OK, the device is ready for programming.
- Be careful, because the incorrect insertion of adapter to
the device programmer ZIF socket or device to the adapter ZIF socket
can damage the programmed device.
- To take out the device push the top of adapter ZIF socket
and remove device from it.
- When you finish work with adapter, remove it from the
device programmer ZIF socket.
- Do not directly touch the pins of the adapter and adapter
ZIF socket, because dirt may cause errors during programming of device.
- For handling with the device we recommended to use a vacuum
pick up tool.