Conversor BGA-Top-45 ZIF
* Placa superior do adaptadores BGA.
* O soquete ZIF aceita diversas variações de encapsulamento BGA, que se diferem no diametro da bola, em sua altura, e na espessura do seu corpo.
* Suporta 10.000 inserções.
- For work with BGA device it is necessary put together
BGA-Top-45 ZIF with some BGA-Bottom-x board according to the
information provided by PG4UW software.
- The top cover must be fully actuated (depressed)
before inserting a package into the socket. If the chip is inserted
into only partially opened ZIF socket, then - after releasing of top -
the tweezer contact might bend and if more times done by this way also
tweezer contact can be broken.
- Once fully actuated, drop the package into the socket from
a height of 2 to 3mm above the seating plane.
- Do not push package while loading or releasing the lid.
- Do not directly touch the pins of the adapter, because dirt
may cause errors during programming of device.
- The picture show, how to put together the BGA-Top-x ZIF-CS
and BGA-Bottom-x boards to have complete BGA adapter